Friday 2 March 2012

An excuse to post pictures of Alexander Skarsgard



I feel it is time to practise with some of the features and settings available on blogger. I am a self confessed technophobe so even such things as posting links and photo's will require some practice. So what better excuse than this to publish a post with pictures and links to my fantasy man!




Well that was easy!! Although I think I need a little more practice ;) 


I was an addicted to HBO's True Blood before it even aired in the UK. Whilst on holiday in Cuba in 2008 I was 8 weeks pregnant and suffering from the worst morning sickness and pregnancy exhaustion which meant I was retired to our room early evening. And so I discovered True Blood on the hotels HBO Channel. With 3 episodes under my belt before we flew home I couldnt wait for it to start in the UK. So admittedly in that 1st season Eric didnt really catch my eye, in fairness his character had quite a small role. But whilst missing my True Blood fix when Season One came off air, I then discovered Generation Kill, the Lady Gaga Paparazzi video - and from there my 36 year old self developed a crush more suited to a 14 year old. Thats OK - I'm not ashamed to admit it! If I had a pencil case I would without doubt be writing Alex's name on it in Tippex - and fantasising about what our children would look like (OK - so maybe I already do that ;)




And now he's gone global, this year alone gracing us with his talents in Melancholia, Straw Dogs and Battleship. So far I haven't tired of his 6' 5 self ;)




So that is that - a brief interlude in my rantings and musings.
Normal business will resume with the next post!

2 comments:

  1. Love this :-D

    But here's the question for you: pervy, dark, long-haired Eric a la season 1 & early season 2 OR fluffy, short haired, puppy-eyed Eric of season 4?

    Who needs to be a serious blogger when there's boys this pretty to look at!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rough, rugged and seriously BAD Eric of Season 2 & Early season 3 :)
    And he is so very pretty!

    ReplyDelete