Tuesday 14 February 2012

An introduction

Ahhh, so here I am in the world of 'blog'. This is my second venture into blogging, the first having been abandoned after my motivation, inspiration and ability to string a coherent sentence together left me. It's still out there somewhere, my 'other' blog, unpublished, floating amid the flotsam and jetsam of abandoned blogs. I wonder how many witterings of how many minds are out there in cyberspace, bobbing around sadly. 


So before I get completely carried off by my ramblings I suppose I better offer a brief introduction, and a little about where I intend to go with this. 
I am firstly and foremostly Me - something I often forget when I feel compelled to start introductions with 'I am a mum of two girls, age 1 and 2' . Of course, I am a mum to two (may I say) beautiful girls, but primarily, somewhere inside I am still Me. I am the grand old age of 36, and  prone to negative thoughts like 'I am perhaps closer to the end of my life than the start' but you will no doubt see that often my world is quite black. 


I work in the accounts department of a fashion/sportswear distributor. Its fine, but like being a mum, that alone doesn't define me. I am, like every other person, a complex soup made up from 36 years of experiences. I have been a happy child, a angst ridden teen, I have been in love maybe 3 times (4 if you include my love for Mr Alexander Skarsgard) I have run a pub, worked as a Sales Manager for an international electronics company, sold cars, photocopiers, paper and petrol, got married, renovated a cottage, relocated twice. I drink, I smoke, I swear. I like to argue, debate and laugh. 


And I have strong opinions. Some of which are controversial. Some of which I chose not to flaunt all over social networking sites. So I will be opining on here, on subjects that have got my goat, riled me or made me chuckle. 


Enjoy, or not :D

1 comment:

  1. Oooh, looking forward to hearing some major ranting on here! Good luck. xx

    ReplyDelete